Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LDRS 34 is around the corner!
Hi fellow fliers...

I hope you have your rockets lined up and ready to fly at LDRS 34, which is now less than 3 weeks away!
Based on the number of folks registered we are going to have hundreds of flights each day during this 5 day event. Cool

Between all of the flights, catching up with folks from the West coast and other areas we don't get to see often, the great food being offered at the field, the banquet, and some very special guests, this will prove to be one super event!
See you on the field in Potter NY for LDRS 34!  Smile
www.ldrs34.org

DSR
One of these days ill make it to an LDRS Angel

I seriously can't wait! It's going to be my first LDRS and my team and I have a HUGE project that will be flying and I personally have a 7.5" flying for the first time! It's going to be an awesome launch!
Cody Smith
NAR: Jr. L1
TRA: TMP
(06-06-2015, 10:37 PM)codysmith Wrote: I seriously can't wait! It's going to be my first LDRS and my team and I have a HUGE project that will be flying and I personally have a 7.5" flying for the first time! It's going to be an awesome launch!

LDRS is a huge as they get. Keep in mind, it is still just a rocket launch! How could i even say that..... :-)

Bill Clune L3 | NAR#88583
Been a launch Director
Founded a Club
MARS Club|SRC|MDRA - Forever
LDRS 33 in Wisconsin at da Bong was great to attend. Flew my Endeavour to the highest it had ever gone at the time there. We had 4 perfect days of light breeze and clear skies. I hope you fellas have the same in NY this year. Too far for me to wander off... I like being within a days drive. Of course, I also don't go on vacations much either.

Adrian Butler
NAR 73787 L3
Tripoli 13524 L3 
QCRS, Princeton, IL
Chicago Rocket Mafia "The Mechanic"
(06-05-2015, 04:41 PM)darkstar rising Wrote: Hi fellow fliers...

I hope you have your rockets lined up and ready to fly at LDRS 34, which is now less than 3 weeks away!
Based on the number of folks registered we are going to have hundreds of flights each day during this 5 day event. Cool

Between all of the flights, catching up with folks from the West coast and other areas we don't get to see often, the great food being offered at the field, the banquet, and some very special guests, this will prove to be one super event!
See you on the field in Potter NY for LDRS 34!  Smile
www.ldrs34.org

DSR

Signed up, hotel booked rockets built, can't wait to get there!
L3 Certified
NAR #90891, TRA #14994
Clubs: CRMRC, METRA, MDRA

I will be there Saturday and Sunday.  I am only doing one flight but it should be worth it. The rocket wagon will be bulging with goodies.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
countylinehobbies@yahoo.com
http://www.countylinehobbies.com
Like us on Facebook
I am really looking forward to LDRS 34! Smile
We have a great committee of seasoned folks that are organizing this event. (some more seasoned than others Wink )
Given all the folks attending, rockets will be flying just about continuously!
I really have to find some time during those 5 days to photograph the general layout, tent city, the fliers, the crowds, the banquet, and of course some of the rockets.
Got some great shots of LDRS 31, along with some great memories. I expect much more this time around.
Greg Young - L3
TRA 00234
NAR 42065
First time attendee here, Gave me an excuse to buy and load out a trailer! Not going to be doing any Mach busting or high altitude flights but my 2X Upscale Archer will be going up on an L730 Classic to right at a mile (Rocksim says 5290ft!) Then my madCow Frenzy on a K500 Red Lightning which should give me around 5500ft.
Dave Greger L3
NAR# 95846
MDRA #65

Hollie L1
NAR# 99687
You can participate in name your altitude, the money raised Is for a good cause!

Bill Clune L3 | NAR#88583
Been a launch Director
Founded a Club
MARS Club|SRC|MDRA - Forever