Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community/Competition Build?
Me, I have (unbuilt) two originals, parts from a third (including decals). I have two clones that could swing either to from either D or E power cut out (unbuilt) and three clones (two E powered, one D powered) that are fins on and in primer (nearly ready for paint) (if it wasn't for my homework/paperwork). One Semroc Retro Repro (fins on). I have decals from Excelsior, Squirrel Works, and Stickershock.

Three CinerocDV's in black (camera mounting isn't done) that have yet to begin assembly, one DV in white (but thats' a gift for someone), an original Cineroc (from the guy who's getting the white one), and dog chewed fragments of another.
NAR #100544

"The Guide says there is an art to flying", said Ford, "or rather a knack." 
"The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

Launching is Optional... Landing? That Depends on Trees.

It took a while to dawn on me but a 4" Omega would (barely) qualify for the HPR upscale event at NARAM (2.5x minimum). Alas probably no time to do that, though I have a reasonably suitable NC and some 54mm tube for the MMT I don't have enough 4" LOC tube on hand nor any coupler stock.
Dave Cook 
NAR 21953 L2    TRA 1108
So, who's in?

Me, I'll get started just after the holiday weekend... I have a job that will tie me up until Monday, and next weekend I'll be heading down to Medford to spread my Grandfather's ashes. That might slow my start a little.
NAR #100544

I'd love to do this, but I really don't want to suspend the three builds I already have in process to start a fourth. Perhaps in a week or so
--
NAR / TRA
Level 1 - Estes Leviathan - CTI 164-H90 Classic
Level 2 - MadCow Sensor - CTI 716-J280-16A Smokey Sam
No problem... I, myself, have been slammed with medical appointments, family obligations, and all the paperwork needed get my work visa for ML China. I cleared the last hold up for the visa yesterday, so I now need to focus on getting it, as well as everything else ready for the move. My expected date to getting to China now looks like late October (Lord Willing).
NAR #100544