Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Devil 38 :)
got mine in today..... can't wait to slap it around with a K1127/J510 Smile

[Image: 19972684352_d75e3ec7e1_b.jpg]
[Image: 19980403895_00896d450e_b.jpg]
Ah too funny. I almost pulled the trigger on that one too, but I have an unfinished carbon fiber OOP performance rocketry Mongoose 38, as well as a GLR Mariah 38. Both are assembled but require electronics and T2T reinforcement on the fins, as I do like to over build.

Are you going to hang your mobious off this one?
As much as it pains me, the möbius is sitting this one out.
Curious - you ever get around to this build? I've been eyeballing this kit for some time now and I'm interested in feedback.
(11-08-2015, 10:40 AM)brent Wrote: Curious - you ever get around to this build? I've been eyeballing this kit for some time now and I'm interested in feedback.

Me too - one of the kits I am considering to buy
Photo 
I got one back in Sept. but I haven't had a chance to fly it yet due to waiting on parts. Mine came out to 32.6 ounces with recovery but no motor. I have an eggfinder tracker in the NC and a Quark for DD in the Av-bay. I have a Slimline retainer on it now but that may change. I was very impressed with the quality and precision fit of all the parts in the kit. I plan to use fly away rail guides but I probably won't get a chance to fly it till Jan. or Feb so I'll post a flight report then. I like the fact that it can bust a mile with an I357.

http://s487.photobucket.com/user/Captbk/...t=3&page=1

Here is a link to some pics.
(11-10-2015, 10:18 AM)bill2654 Wrote: I got one back in Sept. but I haven't had a chance to fly it yet due to waiting on parts. Mine came out to 32.6 ounces with recovery but no motor. I have an eggfinder tracker in the NC and a Quark for DD in the Av-bay. I have a Slimline retainer on it now but that may change. I was very impressed with the quality and precision fit of all the parts in the kit. I plan to use fly away rail guides but I probably won't get a chance to fly it till Jan. or Feb so I'll post a flight report then. I like the fact that it can bust a mile with an I357.

http://s487.photobucket.com/user/Captbk/...t=3&page=1

Here is a link to some pics.

Thanks Bill! That's great to hear. Looking forward to the flight report!
(07-24-2015, 06:35 PM)DBMcCann Wrote: [Image: 19980403895_00896d450e_b.jpg]

Them be some nice rocks.
Mason Hazzard
NAR 93790 L3
Purdue University