Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trouble logging in?
To participate in this forum there are a couple of things you must do.
The biggest question in email so far has been, "I created my account, I can login but cant do anything". When you create your account, the server looks first to see if you are a bot or a spammer. Then it creates your account and SENDS an ACTIVATION EMAIL to the Email Address you gave us during signup. Until you follow the link in that email your a guest who can only view posts.

Sorry for the caps.....
Cheers for activating my account.
I very definitely never received the email. Just sayin' Wink

Cheers again.
AMRS #54
WARS #24
Viking i would check with your mail hosting provider for why you are not getting your messages. NOT trying to bust your oranges or anything but the mail server logs clearly show a delivery and acceptance.

to=<********@westnet.com.**>, relay=asav.iinet.net.au[203.59.218.120]:25, delay=5.4, delays=0.03/0.01/3.6/1.8, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 ok: Message 460176998 accepted)
Now that is intersting! Thanks for the info, I'm now wondering what else my ISP has not passed on to me...
AMRS #54
WARS #24
Viking that is NOT uncommon. The ISP's do an awful job of dealing with spam!

Bill Clune L3 | NAR#88583
Been a launch Director
Founded a Club
MARS Club|SRC|MDRA - Forever
Cheers Bill, my ISP sends me a list of mail captured by their filters so I may release anything that has been captured by error. The activation email was not listed. You are correct though, no system is perfect. I just got unlucky in this instance.
AMRS #54
WARS #24
LW Bercini asked me to ask the admins to check his subscrption request. His UID is Pondextur and his email is gah2dantz@cs.com. I wil point him to this thread in case the answer was already posted. Thanx!

Oops, the UID is Poindextur...can not work this smart phone Sad
Member of MDRA, NAR and NARHAMS;
Level-2 certified but mostly fly G and under;
Volunteer compiler of manufacturer's news for ROCKETS Magazine.