Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electronics sale
Have not posted here much, but see there are a lot of familiar users that have permanently or temporarily moved to this site. Not being so familiar with the controls, I need a bit more practice before using the features on this site. So for the time being, I will just reference the sale over here. Many rocketeers are familiar with my sales. All items will be high quality, well taken care of and most nearly new. If you are in need of an altimeter or other goodies you might check it out. Items will be posted beginning at 7pm Central time this evening (after MWP while watching the Packers game Big Grin).
(11-01-2015, 02:19 PM)dixontj Wrote: Have not posted here much, but see there are a lot of familiar users that have permanently or temporarily moved to this site. Not being so familiar with the controls, I need a bit more practice before using the features on this site. So for the time being, I will just reference the sale over here. Many rocketeers are familiar with my sales. All items will be high quality, well taken care of and most nearly new. If you are in need of an altimeter or other goodies you might check it out. Items will be posted beginning at 7pm Central time this evening (after MWP while watching the Packers game Big Grin).

Tim,

Cool stuff.  Great deal on the MARSA's, just not in the market for altimeters these days...unless you'd consider a box of 9 off-size 3.72" x 48" Fiberglass tubes ;-)

Bummer about the Pack...was really hoping they'd expose Denver with Peyton at the helm.  If it makes you feel any better my wife and I had to sit in anguish as Eli played out of his mind and we STILL lost.
Dan Patell
TRA 10904 L3
Patell Manufacturing Facebook Page
Tim, nice to see you posting here.
All I can say is ....... it's about time! Wink
Greg
Greg Young - L3
TRA 00234
NAR 42065

(11-05-2015, 10:49 AM)Greg Young Wrote: Tim, nice to see you posting here.
All I can say is ....... it's about time! Wink
Greg

Nice to be welcomed--thanks!