Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for clearing that up
Since the "URRG Banned" thread is closed, I'll just go here to say thanks to the admins for their response. It puzzles me somewhat that one moderator acting on their own would think they could just invent a forum policy like that. But some people are like that, I guess. I'm pleased to hear it was not approved or supported by the admins. Let me just be clear, I'm not an URRG member and am not agitating for URRG. Having heard only one side of the story I'm not taking a position on the controversy. However it plays out, I hope Rocketry Center can remain fairly drama-free.
Rich Holmes
Camillus, NY
Secretary / newsletter editor
Syracuse Rocket Club

http://richsrockets.wordpress.com
Thanks for the kind words Rich.
Believe me when I tell you that we were just as surprised and upset as everyone else here has been over this.
I certainly hope that folks are willing to give us and the forum a second chance.
DSR
The best measure of any buisness, or in this case forum, is not how things go when everything is going as planned, but how things are handled when things go wrong.  Like Rich I have no dog in this fight, and like Rich I want to thank those running the show here for how this was all resolved.
(11-07-2015, 09:58 PM)Cl(VII) Wrote: The best measure of any buisness, or in this case forum, is not how things go when everything is going as planned, but how things are handled when things go wrong.  Like Rich I have no dog in this fight, and like Rich I want to thank those running the show here for how this was all resolved.

Excellent!!!  Exactly right! 

OL JR Smile