Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Sandman (Gordy)
Hey Gordy, I finally built your Nike Hercules (4 x 24 mm) and I feel sorry for those who didn`t buy the kit when it came up for sale (a couple time I think) cause once built, it is a piece of rocketry artwork.I gotta say ,it did kick my ass once or twice (the balsa transition)but brother ,what a beautiful rocket it is once built.I`ll tell you now  ,I will never fly this thing....never !Too much of a museum piece ,but thanks all the same for kitting it up !!

Thanks Gordon ,for making something ,others would not !

Now houz bout that Scud ??

Cheers

Paul T
I am just finishing mine up, hopefully flying it next week. Decals, then glue on the fins, clear coat it and let her rip!
(11-07-2015, 10:56 PM)Daddyisabar Wrote: I am just finishing mine up, hopefully flying it next week.  Decals, then glue on the fins, clear coat it and let her rip!
It is a beautiful kit and great looking missile ,looks great next to my recently finished TLP Nike Ajax ,on which I used Sandman`s sweet decals (ordered some years ago)
I really do love Gordon`s decals ,they make the kit !!
Are you going to post any pictures of this great looking missile? I'd really enjoy seeing them!
(11-08-2015, 01:40 PM)Todd B Wrote: Are going to post any pictures of this great looking missile?

Seconded!
Yeah, bring on the Nike Missiles pics....
Yeah Paul post pics of both the TLP kit and Gordy's. Wish I would have snatched up one of Gordy's when I had the chance.
(11-08-2015, 12:17 PM)Paul T Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 10:56 PM)Daddyisabar Wrote: I am just finishing mine up, hopefully flying it next week.  Decals, then glue on the fins, clear coat it and let her rip!
It is a beautiful kit and great looking missile ,looks great next to my recently finished TLP Nike Ajax ,on which I used Sandman`s sweet decals (ordered some years ago)

Well, there was a lot of talk on TRF about the Launch Pad Nike Herc but whenever I posted anything about the Nike Herc I get flamed or the admins delete my post because they feel I'm "soliciting".

I will NOT pay those guys a freakin' penny!
I'm a sandman, I've never killed anyone, I terminate runners when their time is up.
Nor should you! The relationship between manufacturers, vendors, flyers and clubs is symbiotic. Charging the supply chain is NUTS!

Bill Clune L3 | NAR#88583
Been a launch Director
Founded a Club
MARS Club|SRC|MDRA - Forever
(11-10-2015, 05:01 PM)Sandman Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 12:17 PM)Paul T Wrote:

Well, there was a lot of talk on TRF about the Launch Pad Nike Herc but whenever I posted anything about the Nike Herc I get flamed or the admins delete my post because they feel I'm "soliciting".

I will NOT pay those guys a freakin' penny!

If you respect the thread then mentioning your product is helpful to fliers and welcome here.
Feel free to post sales or announcements in the vendor forum free of charge.
Enjoy freedom,
Super Admin