Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Sandman (Gordy)
If the good vendor stuff is posted here then THEY WILL COME. The voice keeps whispering.
Hear, hear for vendor freedom. I trust the mods will watch out for any that get too spammy in regular threads, but I don't really expect any huge problems. Rocketry is a world of garage shops and cottage (shed?) vendors; we need to know about them! I appreciate that the board owners aren't trying to grab $ from them just to be here.
Dave Cook 
NAR 21953 L2    TRA 1108
(11-10-2015, 10:09 PM)Devnull Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 05:01 PM)Sandman Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 12:17 PM)Paul T Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 10:56 PM)Daddyisabar Wrote: I am just finishing mine up, hopefully flying it next week.  Decals, then glue on the fins, clear coat it and let her rip!
It is a beautiful kit and great looking missile ,looks great next to my recently finished TLP Nike Ajax ,on which I used Sandman`s sweet decals (ordered some years ago)
I really do love Gordon`s decals ,they make the kit !!

Well, there was a lot of talk on TRF about the Launch Pad Nike Herc but whenever I posted anything about the Nike Herc I get flamed or the admins delete my post because they feel I'm "soliciting".

I will NOT pay those guys a freakin' penny!

If you respect the thread then mentioning your product is helpful to fliers and welcome here.
Feel free to post sales or announcements in the vendor forum free of charge.
Enjoy freedom,
Super Admin
That does seem pretty silly of them ,to say the least !! I had no idea it was that bad ,although I did hear some rumblings of the sort.I have that kit in my stash ,and does look like a beauty ,and remember seeing some great builds there.
Paul T
Does all this mean we get to see Nike Hercules pictures or we don't get to see Nike Hercules pictures?