Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Images open in new tab
I like this forum so far, except for one thing. When I click on an image, it opens it in a new tab. That is so annoying! Is there a way to make images open in the same window?
"I really hate bugs."
(11-14-2015, 08:57 AM)Qquake2k Wrote: I like this forum so far, except for one thing. When I click on an image, it opens it in a new tab. That is so annoying! Is there a way to make images open in the same window?

This is extra annoying on mobile...
(11-14-2015, 09:40 AM)neil_w Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 08:57 AM)Qquake2k Wrote: I like this forum so far, except for one thing. When I click on an image, it opens it in a new tab. That is so annoying! Is there a way to make images open in the same window?

This is extra annoying on mobile...

I don't find it that bad. And use the forum almost exclusively on mobile.

NAR# 98194
Level 1: CTI I-216, 3,043'
Level 2: CTI K-740, 5,999'

Personal altitude record: 12,400' CTI L395
2014 total impulse: 9,018.2 Ns (76% M)
2015 total impulse: 7,171.7 Ns (40% M)
2016 total impulse: 18,664.2 Ns (91% N)
2017 total impulse: 8,281.1 Ns (80% M)

I will look into that.
Devnull
Heck that's the way I view ALL the forums... hit "new posts" then open everything in a "new tab"... reading the thread and see pics, "open in new tab"...

SO much easier and neater IMHO...

HayTalk forum I'm on opens the pics within a pop-up window that comes up over the browser... total PITA... you have to hover over a hidden button to make it come up visible to go to the "next" picture, and then if you want to save any of the pictures, you have to click "save" and it'll open in a new tab or window ANYWAY so that you can then access your right click menu to "save image as"... and of course if you want to save multiple images you have to do them all one by one... total PITA...

The Paper Modeler's forum is pretty much the same way... HATE IT! Just open the d@mn pics in a new tab THE FIRST TIME and call it good...

Course, I guess, to each his own...

Later! OL JR Smile
(11-16-2015, 12:03 PM)luke strawwalker Wrote: Heck that's the way I view ALL the forums... hit "new posts" then open everything in a "new tab"... reading the thread and see pics, "open in new tab"...

SO much easier and neater IMHO...
<snip>
Ditto. It's the only way to do it!
I hate the 'back' button with a passion.
AMRS #54
WARS #24
Is there a mobile app that works with this forum?
P Rudin

Duct tape. the force it is like. both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does.
I was hoping that I could add an option to your personal setup.
But the forum can have it one way or the other.
I will look into changing the code to make it an option but that is a long process I have to do in the sandbox to test for other bugs.
And I am working on the Tapatalk app integration.
Devnull