Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RouseTech RMS 24/40 motors
Hi Guys,

Can't get these RouseTech motors new anymore, so if anyone is interested in selling their 24/40, please let me know.

Cheers!
AMRS #54
WARS #24
Red Arrow Hobbies has the Aerotech 24/40 for $24.99, however, you might need to verify price and/or stock. They had RouseTech 29/40-120 listed about a week ago. I inquired and they said they had forgotten to take down the RouseTech page. Hard to say how well they update anything.
Lee
NAR 55948, L2
In Build:   Estes Saturn 1B
Next: complete Semroc Mars Lander, upscaled Orbital Transport
In Finishing:  Interceptor-E 
Cheers. I contacted RAH earlier in the week and Dave said he is out of RouseTech. I bought AT hardware from him last year.
I've got two RouseTech 29/40-120 motors comming from BMS, Bill said he has more.
Also got two RouseTech 18/20's on the way soon. The last two new ones I could find.

Would be nice if AT made their hardware in something other than boring Black!

All I need now is a couple of the Gold 24/40's to go with my boring black one(I don't think RT ever did any blue ones?)
AMRS #54
WARS #24
(02-12-2016, 12:50 AM)Viking Wrote: Cheers. I contacted RAH earlier in the week and Dave said he is out of RouseTech. I bought AT hardware from him last year.
I've got two RouseTech 29/40-120 motors comming from BMS, Bill said he has more.
Also got two RouseTech 18/20's on the way soon. The last two new ones I could find.

Would be nice if AT made their hardware in something other than boring Black!

All I need now is a couple of the Gold 24/40's to go with my boring black one(I don't think RT ever did any blue ones?)

Based on this post, I called Balsa Machining Service, and found they had one Rousetech 29/40-120 left, and that it was the blue instead of the gold case... I ordered real quick. Glad I found this thread. I did not think to ask if they had any of the 24/40's in stock from Rousetech... I would love a matching set in blue.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The Future is not Solid - Korey Kline
(02-16-2016, 08:58 AM)DRAGON64 Wrote: Based on this post, I called Balsa Machining Service, and found they had one Rousetech 29/40-120 left, and that it was the blue instead of the gold case... I ordered real quick.  Glad I found this thread.  I did not think to ask if they had any of the 24/40's in stock from Rousetech... I would love a matching set in blue.

Interesting, Bill said he had "quite a few" of the 29/40-120's left, which sounds a lot more than three, you did well then!
It may be possible a few others have seen my posts(on a few forums) and also placed orders.
I asked Bill if there was any chance he still had a gold case in stock to send one of each colour. I Don't like my chances, but will be a nice surprise if I do get one of each Big Grin

I've scoured high and low, must've looked at least 15-20 vendors in the last few weeks that have/had RouseTech, none have any 24/40's.
I think this now also exhausts the rest of the Hobbyline I found.
There's still quite a bit of the HPR hardware out there in Blue, some with really good prices.
If only AT reloads were more available in Australia I would be tempted to grab some 29/38/54's

Edit: I checked my spreadsheet list, the last Hobbyline left is also 29/40-120 at Performance Hobbies, quantity unknown.
http://performancehobbies.com/ProductDet...x?pid=3727
AMRS #54
WARS #24
(02-12-2016, 12:50 AM)Viking Wrote: ...

BUMP
Still looking for 24/40's if anyone is willing to sell?

My 18/20's arrived today, many thanks to Brian at BRS.
Still waiting for the 29/40-120's from BMS, I reckon they should be here pretty soon, they were ordered before the 18/20's.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

AMRS #54
WARS #24