Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleaning the dorm room
I move out of college in 3 weeks to go back home and don't want to take anything with me. Also just bought a new car and am trying to offset costs on insurance. My loss, your gain.

For sale, I have:

4" 5:1 ogive nosecone. One of the nice FWFG ones with the metal tip, unglued SOLD

8" 3:1 ogive nosecone. Same condition as the 4"

12" x 12" G10 fin stock, 1/8" thick SOLD

RW Broken Arrow 4 with a 75mm motor mount (NOT the B/A XP, just the regular with a larger motor mount SOLD

75mm Aeropac retainer SOLD

98mm to 75mm Aeropac motor adapter 

PM if interested
Mason Hazzard
NAR 93790 L3
Purdue University
PM sent yesterday on price of G 10 fin stock.
FMarvinS
(04-17-2016, 02:11 PM)mhazzard Wrote: I move out of college in 3 weeks to go back home and don't want to take anything with me. Also just bought a new car and am trying to offset costs on insurance. My loss, your gain.

For sale, I have:

4" 5:1 ogive nosecone. One of the nice FWFG ones with the metal tip, unglued

12" x 12" G10 fin stock, 1/8" thick

RW Broken Arrow 4 with a 75mm motor mount (NOT the B/A XP, just the regular with a larger motor mount

75mm Aeropac retainer

PM if interested
PM sent for purchase of G10 sheet.
Regards,
Fred
(04-17-2016, 02:11 PM)mhazzard Wrote: Email sent to inquire about the 75 mm aeropac motor retainer and to complete the G 10 purchase.
FMarvinS

I move out of college in 3 weeks to go back home and don't want to take anything with me. Also just bought a new car and am trying to offset costs on insurance. My loss, your gain.

For sale, I have:

4" 5:1 ogive nosecone. One of the nice FWFG ones with the metal tip, unglued

12" x 12" G10 fin stock, 1/8" thick

RW Broken Arrow 4 with a 75mm motor mount (NOT the B/A XP, just the regular with a larger motor mount

75mm Aeropac retainer

PM if interested
Hi,

I'm still waiting to hear back about purchase/shipping arrangements. Also, there is interest in the aeropac 75 mm motor retainer. Is that the body and screw on cap? Please convey price.

Thanks,
FMarvinS
(04-22-2016, 09:20 AM)FMarvinS Wrote: Hi,

I'm still waiting to hear back about purchase/shipping arrangements. Also, there is interest in the aeropac 75 mm motor retainer. Is that the body and screw on cap? Please convey price.

Thanks,
FMarvinS

PM'd you about shipping arrangements. 

The AP is the standard body and screw on cap, not the tailcone. Would let it go for $30
Mason Hazzard
NAR 93790 L3
Purdue University
PM sent for Aeropack 75 ?? P retainer (body & cap). If it is 75 L, please disregard.

Thanks!
Original Post updated
Mason Hazzard
NAR 93790 L3
Purdue University
Payment made on 4" nosecone.
Nose cone arrived in great shape! Thanks!!