Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who? Me?
I am just welcoming myself to see if I did this stuff correctly....now to try a pic or 2

Man I look away for a sec...& they all disappear.

Hmmmm try this again.....do I wan it here?       

Or here?[attachment=49]

Now will it stay this time?
Let's see.

Hmmmm reputation.....that's a do oozy for sure.LOL!

Looks like ya got another one to join the zoo......zookeeper.... whom ever you are. Hey who's running this madhouse anyway?

Hmmmm no pictures. will try again later

Look like that did it. pic

Hmmm is this the one, cause the one before this turned out not to be the one, the one thought it was the one, but no it was not one....was it?

It's the same darn post...stuck in ground hog mode!!
Jim Hendricksen
T 9693
L-3 Savannah Ga
Crazy Jim Welcome!!
The photos upload real well they just cant be over 2mb which is HUGE for a forum.
The guys running the mad house want to stay incognito for a while. I Have a feeling they are Rocket people who were sick of other places.
The mods are fairly quite but answer questions fairly quick.

Bill Clune L3 | NAR#88583
Been a launch Director
Founded a Club
MARS Club|SRC|MDRA - Forever
posting's a bit odd here, but I like it overall. Your first replies all stack into the original post. Makes things look smoother when you're hitting the ten photo limit. bad bit is trying to edit a post you've stacked 20-30 photos into can trip the system into thinking you've just loaded 30 photos into one post... Then you just have to cut everything below ten, and post a reply...and then...oh man just don't mess up the first post if you're stacking photos Smile
I'v had troubles trying to post a picture as well. Lets see if I can get one here. Nope. I get a attached too large. Used a couple different pictures as well. I have posted these on other webs with no issues.
Bill Fields
L2
TRA
Wink 
It's a process....

So what's this reputation thing? Does your picture on the Post Office wall count?
Jim Hendricksen
T 9693
L-3 Savannah Ga
Basically you gain or loose reputation as members rate your posts, not sure that is a good idea. At URRG we use SMF which has the same feature, so far not a problem there, this could be a bigger community i dont know.

I find it funny how some of these forums ask your sex. some have the usual M or F this one adds Undisclosed
how about they let us type something in there like "never enough" or something..

Oh i hope a Mod doesn't get mad

Bill Clune L3 | NAR#88583
Been a launch Director
Founded a Club
MARS Club|SRC|MDRA - Forever
Here is my first post here...howdy, Jim!

Mark Rose
Hot Las Vegas
Well then.....here's your first reply.

Howdy partner!

(06-16-2015, 11:07 PM)wclune Wrote: Basically you gain or loose reputation as members rate your posts, not sure that is a good idea. At URRG we use SMF which has the same feature, so far not a problem there, this could be a bigger community i dont know.

I find it funny how some of these forums ask your sex. some have the usual M or F this one adds Undisclosed
how about they let us type something in there like "never enough" or something..

Oh i hope a Mod doesn't get mad

Right now looks like we're a couple of big fat ZERO's......LOL

Hmmmm anytime I get asked about "your sex"... I just tell 'em I prefer mustard.
Jim Hendricksen
T 9693
L-3 Savannah Ga
William Clune, you are fined one credit for a violation of the verbal morality statute....
Jim, the important question is...... what type of mustard?
Greg Young - L3
TRA 00234
NAR 42065