Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stickershock23.com
Well guys and ladies looks like this is the place now!

for those that dont know me I do custom  Vinyl graphic  for your high power rockets  and MORE!

we do  full color printed decals  banner  vehicle wraps  trailer graphics   large size printed posters and MORE!

We are not only the biggest "rocketry"  graphics company out ther  we are also a full service sign shop.. so if oyu need it done  we can do it!

Since  some of the other forums  are going to the wayside   I have decided I will be making  announcements HERE  and on our facebbok page   this will  be for new items  and offering  PLUS  specials  sales and events!

if you would like to receive  E_MAIL  notifications for these things too  go to my website  and create a user account  make sure you put you  latest  e-mail address and you will start to get these notifications soon (and you can always opt out if you decide to)

thanks for looking and remember

"NEVER FLY NAKED"

Mark and Marian
Custom Vinyl graphics, signs, banners, Printed graphics and more!   Stickershock23@gmail.com
Facebook
stickershock23.com
I'd be surprised if anyone at RCF hadn't heard of Stickershock!
Welcome to the forum Mark.
AMRS #54
WARS #24
(07-12-2017, 07:33 AM)Viking Wrote: I'd be surprised if anyone at RCF hadn't heard of Stickershock!
Welcome to the forum Mark.

Hi Mark,

I also welcome you to the Rocketry Center Forum. I recently received some of your vinyl art & in a few more weeks, I expect to order some additional vinyl decals. For those not aware, stickershock is the premium producer of rocketry vinyl decals and their customer service is both customer friendly and quick in producing/sending out their products.

Regards,
Fred, L2
ICBM, Camden (S.C.)
Thanks a MILLION guys   

I am happy to be here   and I will try to start watching here as much as I can..

I will also start posting specials   and new items when them  happen!

Mark
Custom Vinyl graphics, signs, banners, Printed graphics and more!   Stickershock23@gmail.com
Facebook
stickershock23.com