Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Big Bertha
Did a fun build out of some spare parts lying around this weekend. Built a bit larger version of the Super Big Bertha. It makes my 3rd Bertha, coming in @ 44” tall and a 29mm motor mount it should be a fun flier! Well here is a couple pics of what I have dubbed Stealth Mode. 
[Image: rqHh6X.jpg]
[Image: pTYJNi.jpg]
Looks great! Congrats! OL J R Smile
Looks good. How did you do the white lettering and white decal on the smaller model?
(01-28-2018, 10:13 AM)MarkH Wrote: Looks good. How did you do the white lettering and white decal on the smaller model?

The lettering came in the factory kit for the Baby Bertha, then I installed a vinyl punisher decal above that.
Steve if you are attending NSL this year in Geneseo, NY you should bring these, the Big Bertha is Vern Estes favorite rocket, Getting your version signed by Vern would cool.

Bill Clune L3 | NAR#88583
Been a launch Director
Founded a Club
MARS Club|SRC|MDRA - Forever
[quote pid='4852' dateline='1517153773']
That would be awesome to have him sign it, but unfortunately NY is a bit to far a haul for me to make from Indiana. 
[/quote]
I hear you about an 8hr drive... We travel so much for lunches i forget most people cant do it.
To bad the National Sport Launch is gonna be a good one this year as it the 60th anniversary of NAR and Estes.

Bill Clune L3 | NAR#88583
Been a launch Director
Founded a Club
MARS Club|SRC|MDRA - Forever