Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MARS Club in Geneseo NY
August 22nd & 23rd

All MARS launches at the Geneseo 1941 Historical Aircraft Group flying field.  See driving directions for location information.

Mars has a 9k waivor, Mowed grass launch site with 1 square mile of recovery, Field limitations allow for up to a single "M". 
Flying starts by 10am, and runs until 4 or 5pm.  Sunday will end earlier and includes cleanup and repacking the trailer.  Help with pack-up is always appreciated!  We attempt to fly rain or shine, and do not cancel launches.  Use your best judgement with the weather, if it’s pouring rain Sunday afternoon, we might have given up and gone home.

http://marsclub.org

Bill Clune L3 | NAR#88583
Been a launch Director
Founded a Club
MARS Club|SRC|MDRA - Forever
Hybrids will return to Geneseo for the August Launch. I plan to fly my Darkstar Extreme on a Contrail K265 sparky. Should be fun as always.
I have a few hybrid loads, the restriction on APCP ended my hybrid days before they got started!
The contrail 38mm cases make for wicked EX cases!  Big Grin

Bill Clune L3 | NAR#88583
Been a launch Director
Founded a Club
MARS Club|SRC|MDRA - Forever
(07-29-2015, 04:00 PM)wclune Wrote: I have a few hybrid loads, the restriction on APCP ended my hybrid days before they got started!
The contrail 38mm cases make for wicked EX cases!  Big Grin

I'm going to try to make it on the 22nd - especially now that I have a couple L1 capable rockets...  Maybe I'll even bring the Saturn V.

Chris