Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Oaks launch Nov 21 and 22
Cant make MWP because it is on Halloween weekend? Got motors you want to burn. Have I got news for you. Michiana Rocketry is having there Bob Robinson (AKA Robbys Rockets) memorial launch Nov 21 and 22. 14,000 waiver with call in for more. 3 vendors with propellant from Estes, Quest, Aerotech, CTI, and Loki. If you fly EX, that's great bring it down. Kits and parts will also be available from model mid and high power cardboard and Fiberglass. No pre registration is required so if something comes up your not out.
Launch fees G and below under 18 and club members free, none members $5.00 high power $10.00
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
countylinehobbies@yahoo.com
www.countylinehobbies.com
Polish Thunder III will make its return for the folks that couldn't make it to LDRS. Going on 3 I280DM again, but if the Polock loading the pad feels right he may put in 3 J250's. Also I know of at least 2 M flights going up that weekend.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
looks like a couple N's and some M's on the launch list.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
The newest Authorized CTI dealer
Due to bad weather forecasts, the launch has been postponed to December 5/6 weekend.
Much rather postpone due to weather then not change the date and end up almost no one able to fly.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, N.
574-540-1123
Like us on Facebook
The newest Authorized CTI dealer in America