Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy ...it`s me Paul T (SOD)
Glad to see you around again Paul. Your builds inspired a lot of us. Hope you keep it up over here.
I'm happy to see you, as well. Your ability to make models to scale is incredible!
Dan Patell
TRA 10904 L3
Patell Manufacturing Facebook Page
Its getting awesome around here now, hopefully we continue to grow quickly.
Would love to hear about the flights, even the crashes and smashes. It is rocket science, so even a negative result moves humanity forward. Yes, that's it. I will use that argument about moving humanity forward next launch, especially since I had a little smash last weekend, no fire, but a little smash on my clustered rocket.
(11-03-2015, 05:46 PM)Daddyisabar Wrote: Would love to hear about the flights, even the crashes and smashes. It is rocket science, so even a negative result moves humanity forward. Yes, that's it. I will use that argument about moving humanity forward next launch, especially since I had a little smash last weekend, no fire, but a little smash on my clustered rocket.

Don't say smashed cluster the e-presence of an ekranomaniac.
Member of MDRA, NAR and NARHAMS;
Level-2 certified but mostly fly G and under;
Volunteer compiler of manufacturer's news for ROCKETS Magazine.
Don't worry, the damage will buff right out. The KGB guys will never notice after a hard nights drinking.
Hi Paul, glad to see you lending your presence here. Now go do some build threads....pretty please...
Dave Cook 
NAR 21953 L2    TRA 1108
(11-02-2015, 12:17 AM)Cl(VII) Wrote: Always a good day when Paul stops by.  Welcome sir.

Hello my old chum, thanks for the warm welcome ,but sorry for not getting back to you sooner (hunting and fishing season afterall)

I hope I may add to this forum at some time in the future.
Take care my friend!!

(11-02-2015, 11:49 AM)Sandman Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 03:32 AM)rharshberger Wrote: Welcome to the party!

Paul, it's great to see ya, ahhh read ya...

What have you been building?

Gordy ,Gordy ,Gordy...............now I know where where you`re hiding.Good to see you are still alive and well.I heard about your ALPS printer BS, too bloody bad about that.
AND YES......I finally built your Nike Herules (4x 24 mm)
More on that later......but f%^$.....what a beauty kit !!
Paul T

(11-02-2015, 04:31 PM)kruland Wrote: Paul,  it was your build threads from 3-5 years ago that motivated me to try harder.  Of course, I couldn't execute as well as you, but sure had a whole lot of fun tryin' and flyin'.

Sandman, luke strawalker, Lots of people here I've missed on the other forum.  next thing you know, Troj will drop in.

Looking forward to this forum motivating me during the long dark days this winter.  Who knows what will show up, maybe even a new release of OpenRocket?

Kevin
Hi Kevin and thanks for the kind words and indeed ,plenty of good folks here already.
See you soon!!
Paul! Fancy meeting you here!
"I really hate bugs."
(11-07-2015, 10:21 PM)The Paul T Wrote: Hello my old chum, thanks for the warm welcome ,but sorry for not getting back to you sooner (hunting and fishing season afterall)
I hope I may add to this forum at some time in the future.
Take care my friend!!

No worries.  You gotta get that protein stored up in the build shop/zombie appocolypse bunker for the frosty winter to come.