Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi There!
Hi there!  I've been a member of another forum, and found this one.  So, I decided to sign up. I've been involved in this hobby for over 14 years, got me TRA Level 3 about 11 years ago.  My garage looks more like a rocket silo than anything else, it seems I always have something I'm working on. 

Phil L.
And what's wrong with your garage looking like a rocket solo?
Not a thing! Except, when I design something in Open Rocket, collect about 1/2 the parts, then realize I already have that built....

Phil L.
Can't have too many rockets (unless you're moving, then you can't have too many boxes and packaging material).
NAR #100544

"The Guide says there is an art to flying", said Ford, "or rather a knack." 
"The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

Launching is Optional... Landing? That Depends on Trees.

(11-01-2015, 11:28 PM)K Wrote: Can't have too many rockets (unless you're moving, then you can't have too many boxes and packaging material).

OH MY GOD Moving.... We moved and I realized I could end up on one of those TV shows!

Bill Clune L3 | NAR#88583
Been a launch Director
Founded a Club
MARS Club|SRC|MDRA - Forever
Moving...damn that would be some work. Especially now that I've ben doing HPR for a while. Seriously, welcome!!
Dave Cook 
NAR 21953 L2    TRA 1108
I'm packing to go to China... My collection now is counted in the low to mid 200's (and that's just rockets). Not all have fins, most aren't finished, but still packing is a PITA.
NAR #100544

"The Guide says there is an art to flying", said Ford, "or rather a knack." 
"The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

Launching is Optional... Landing? That Depends on Trees.