Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiana rocketry launch
Indiana Rocketry will be having there next  June 21 from 10:00-5:00 EST at the Purdy Sod .
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
www.countylinehobbies.com
Next Purdy Sod Farm launch is July 12. Weather permitting it will be a fun day. Starts about 10:00AM EST - 5:00PM EST or when the motors run out (not if I can help it).
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
countylinehobbies@yahoo.com
Like us on Facebook
Weather permitting, I will be there with some "0dds" and ends to launch. I hope nobody takes eggception to some of the stuff I am loading.
Smile 
Another great launch in the books. The anti rain dance worked! A bunch of great flights and people. interesting saucer copter tests. It flew great on E's but F's.... Well worth donating the motor for the advancement of rocket science. Rumor has it next month may be a 2 day event. Watch this area for more details.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
We have another sod farm launch on the scheduled. official Facebook posting is Saturday  Sept 19th. Be there or I wont see you there.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
Like us on Facebook
Couldn't make the September launch for a variety of reasons.  Any new news about another launch?
(09-27-2015, 04:18 PM)Etoyoc Wrote: Couldn't make the September launch for a variety of reasons.  Any new news about another launch?

No word. Oct is not scheduled. but I posted on there facebook page to see if we could do one more the 2nd Sunday of Oct but no reply as of yet. SCAM dose have a launch the 3rd Sunday of Oct. there launch site is about 78 miles from my shop so a bit farther for you.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123